sábado, 20 de junho de 2009

I imagine...


I imagine many things…
Among them, bad things…
But good things too…
Oh.. I wish that life was that simple…
Simple… hmm. Do you know the meaning of the word “simple”?
6 letters, with a million of meanings…
Why God create obstacles…?
Why did God created many adventures?
Some awful, some amazing…
But still… that’s very difficult for humans to understand what God create..
Animals..Water… Land.. and people…
Ah.. people… thousand of human beings that sometimes kills the same specie…
I’m very confused, really…
But... What can I say?
I’m just an female human being…
Hopeful to get some answers..
I hope you think about that too..
And if you know anything about this…
Tell me... Answer me… and you’ll e very helpful…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Scream